Professional Consulting, Design and Project Management Services
Übertas Protection Services programs are much more than simply the placement of security guards on your property. Our programs are custom designed to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your overall security posture. Our operators bring a unique combination of experience as well as the ability to act responsibility in the most pressing of circumstances. Each of our Program Managers has over 20 years of experience in the military, law enforcement and management.
Most security companies rely solely on traditional methods in operations and force management using paper DARs, time sheets and manual tour reports. Those methods force them into a reactionary approach to security management. Übertas is proactive, employing cutting-edge cloud-based technology, operating in real-time, that shows our supervisors and clients “Right Now” scheduling, attendance, guard tours, DARs and incident reporting.
Our system even includes photos and video clips on our dynamic dashboard. Our Protection Officers possess a much higher level of situational awareness, training and professional image than the typical security guard. Our program promotes individuals who become proficient in counter-surveillance, security system operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair.
What makes Übertas different?
- Managers and Supervisors with extensive experience in high responsibility-high threat environments
- Officer backgrounds include business, customer service, technical, law enforcement and military
- Cloud-based technology providing real-time situational awareness, officer movement, incident reports, scheduling, attendance and video records
- Officers trained 2-3 levels beyond State minimums
Protection Programs include:
- Unarmed, Armed, Personal Protection Officers, Patrol and Travel Protection teams
- Asset Protection, Security Analysis and comprehensive Security System program design
- Consulting, Risk Analysis & Recommendation - assessing existing conditions, methods & exposure
- Crisis Management - providing the best planned response to a crisis and negative media attention
- Protection Officers are trained, organized professionals, prepared for any emergency situation
- Executive Protection programs for home, office and travel
- Rapid Deployment Teams can be put in reserve to respond to any emergency
"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you wasnt to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future" - Deepak Chopra
"There is absolutely NO reason to start another company and be like all others. You MUST bring something unique and very different to the marketplace to make a difference!" Sir Richard Branson